The work of Anna Garforth. Really interesting green graffiti. Made by gluing moss to brick using a yoghurt/sugar solution.
- Alcornoque de los Deseos | Los Árboles Invisibles on New name.. In:Site a graduate festival of creativity
- Lyndon Tuschhoff on What is Craftivism, Part 2 – The Craftivist Collective
- Betsy Greer (@craftivista) on What is Craftivism. Part 1, Betsy Greer – The Craftivista
- dillytante on Yarnbombing in Cheltenham
- Porcelain Wishes « "MAde 2012" MA Show UCA Farnham on New name.. In:Site a graduate festival of creativity
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.