The work of Anna Garforth. Really interesting green graffiti. Made by gluing moss to brick using a yoghurt/sugar solution.
- Lyndon Tuschhoff on What is Craftivism, Part 2 – The Craftivist Collective
- Betsy Greer (@craftivista) on What is Craftivism. Part 1, Betsy Greer – The Craftivista
- dillytante on Yarnbombing in Cheltenham
- Porcelain Wishes « "MAde 2012" MA Show UCA Farnham on New name.. In:Site a graduate festival of creativity
- craftspace on Jubilee Guerilla Craft day!
- DIY for kids: Minions artbot (easy tutorial) youtu.be/G4LYXUwzFZ4 via @YouTube 1 month ago
- DIY MINIONS:HOW TO MAKE MINIONS ARTBOT Click to watch it or go to this link: youtube.com/watch?v=G4LYXU… http://t.co/YbmZmZwvbb 1 month ago
- Feel free to watch and share it. Thank you #welovecraf #Diyforkids #craft #diy #kid youtube.com/watch?v=plPpAA… 2 months ago
- Check this link: DIY for your kids. youtube.com/watch?v=plPpAA… #diy #kids #craft #kidactivites 2 months ago
- Want to share DIY for kids tutorial by me. facebook.com/welovecraftvid… Feel free to watch and share it.Thank you #welovecraf #Diyforkids #craft 2 months ago